Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pop Experiment Overall -Nicole

Tired. Headaches. Constant Thirst.
Only a few of the many weird symptoms of my week without pop.
It was bad...It was ugly...but not as bad as I imagined it to be.
The sleepiness stopped after a day or two and I only got a headache the first 2 days I believe. The thirst was the worst part though. Simply because it took a while to find something that could quench it. After I found my strawberry lemonade did the trick though all was well with the world :)

In hindsight I believe that drinking that giant pop last night at Katelyn's was a little foolish...
First of all, all that sugar got to our heads pretty fast and we were pretty crazy for a while (as the out-takes of the video will show. Secondly, I woke up 4 times last night from heartburn related to drinking that much pop that late in the evening and after a week without it.
But it was good and over all I think it taught us both that we're not so dependent on it as we thought. For now I'm going to work on adding more water to my diet to offset the pop better so I'm not so reliant on the caffeine fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment